This week, we thought we’d share some secrets, and encourage you all to do the same. We’ve come up with a few of our guilty pleasures, songs we don’t always admit to loving, but once in a while when they show up on shuffle we can’t help but jam to. You can check out our confessional below, and if you’re in the sharing mood, be sure to tweet or comment your own guilty pleasure songs!
1. “Love Money Party” – Miley Cyrus
2. “She’s Country” – Jason Aldean
3. “Charlie, Last Name, Wilson” – Charlie Wilson
4. “Best Song Ever – One Direction
5. “Grand Old Ivy” – Daniel Radcliffe and John Larroquette (How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying)